Palatine lied in wavered grand jury testimony. The mayor's brother got me to sign the waver, The mayors brother, the cook county states attorney's office and Judge Scotillo knew that the arresting officers testimony was false, pre trial, a lie, perjury must occur for my prosecution and to maintain the illusion of the integrity of the Village of Palatine.. supreme court justice Anne Burke and another (who called me right after the trial, before sentencing (see below)), attorney general, Madigan and cook county states attorney Alvarez and Devine has given approval for this disgraceful, criminal conduct along with 5'500 plus others. This also met State senator's Durbin, Obama and Burris approval. I contacted all senators. I hired 5 lawyers, to get to the truth, but Judge Scotillo, his law bar and extortion powers, persuaded all my lawyers, obstruction of justice, to preserve the lawlessness of a Village is more important. It's against the law to lie to a grand jury, or to wave a grand jury indictment under false pretense. I thought the mayors brother was protecting me, not the dirty cop. I thought (2 time law bar president of Scotillo's law bar) was honest, truthful so when the mayors brother told me to wave my rights to a grand jury. I did.. No one cares. 5 years later, how many similar events occurred, by this one cop? 2 cops? 3 cops? A entire police force? Every department in the entire village? Every village, every cop in the county? Every county in the State? Every state in the United States?

To all foreign visitors Welcome to every day life in America.

The mayors dad, gramps and I, were close friends for decades. Bill went to court with me and watched the Palatine cops make a fool out of them selfs.. When his kid became mayor of Palatine, a proud father that always supported his sons, right or wrong, this life long friendship ended. It's amazing how the power of corruption can change people, you thought were solid as a rock. We did joke about it ..... "will not be able to hang around with the likes of me any more" he's moving up in society.


How come, obstruction of justice, a cover up, perjury, false documents, organized crime, terrorism, bribery, is not a equal opportunity punishment crime? Written law in reality means what? Ethics or a judicial cannon means nothing to a lot of people.

My lawyer (the mayors brother), knew that the Palatine cop's report was false and that the cop's testimony was perjury. My Lawyer (the mayors brother) aided in the obstruction of justice. Mayor Mullins, Mayor Tatooles, Mayor Schwnatz got my "email", along with 5,500? others.

My lawyer was a judge Scotillo's law bar president. The judge ruled his x bar president, mayors brother, incompetent. Must have been part of the game. To look look important. If the judge rules a lawyer incompetent (before the trial began), I would think, I should have the right to get a lawyer that was competent. But it don't work that way, it's all a game played on saps like you and me.

The office of the Cook County States attorney's office (Dick Devine), prosecutor Chandra and co prosecutor Andre, new before hand, the cops testimony was perjury and the police report was false. Did they all lie and mis led the grand jury?

I hired, lawyer # 1, (x president of the judges law bar, mayors brother), lawyer # 2 (governor of the judges law bar), lawyer #3 (maybe he is not a governor?), Lawyers # 4 and 5 (to do the appeal), lawyer # 6. None of them could tell Scotillo nor the mayors brother, nor the prosecutor, nor the cop, that they have made a mockery out of the criminal justice system. Or say, they should be ashamed of them selfs. They created a "you owe me" Scotillo. BesidesAlveraz is the matriarch of the Chicago bar and Scatillo's wife the matriarch of her law bar. If the judge tells you to threw a case or your not going to practice law, I guess a sleaze ball lawyer, has to obey.

I contacted every federal judge down town, every lawprofessor in Illinois, no body cares, but me? The law has no respect for the law. The government has no respect for the government.

The cops were high on drugs during court, or plain & simple, knew there were no penalties for his criminal conduct. The appellate court praised Scotillo for praising a cop (Wenrich) that lied to his face...... who's the fool?

The cop didn't know the color of my car, the road he's on, the town he's in, higher than a kite. All the other cops went along with it. Hunter was sitting right next to him (top state DUI cop, but could not tell Wenrich was tripping out of his mind, the surveillance video should prove this (I told Tatooles, but he didn't care). The shift commander? is now the Chief of Inverness. The chief I think was the one who's kid tortured some one, into a false confession with Alveraz, Madigan, the mayor, village council, council of the council, village manager approval, shoot, it seems with every ones approval. Authorized human right violations. Obama and Durbin, didn't say any thing, i guess it's OK with them. Does it not make them accessories to torture? Madigan and the mayor of Palatine are for sale, call it a campaign contribution or a consulting fee. Blogo talks about it and goes to jail. Like I said in a post, blago should have beenMayor of Palatine.

I think email about a cover-up and obstruction of justice adds federal crimes, to the whole mix. But then, I contacted theFBI, they don't care also.

One of the village council members emailed me and said he don't like my blogs..... not going to change a thing, but don't like my blogs, same with the manager there has been email between the manager and village council. There were a few other return communications. with in the 5,500 emails.

a few visitors came from
this site and this site and this site

5 years go by, nothing changed, except more lies, false documents and perjury, if this ain't terrorism, organized crime, than what is? The Gov and his crime commission are accessories. Senator Obama nor Durbin cares, nor the 98 others. I contacted them all. How many Illinois supreme court justices must I contact, until I get the point, they are just a corrupt as a dirty cop.

Just think, this crap, goes on every day, day in and day out, non stop. The damage to our society, our nation, the world, is incompressible. You think the village manager is clean?

You think law bars are the answer? Chicago Law Bar or the American Bar Association, NO, they don't care. I would assume, saw Schools have a class or 2 about the values of laws in a society and what would happen once the justice system broke down......

I think it's important to be honest, truthful, respectful, to know right and wrong, to be kind to others, neighborly and helping others is a good thing. It seem, I'm just about the only one that thinks this way and I will keep thinking this way. Just because every one else is a crook, has no morals, dishonest, that don't mean I have to be or, the next guy.

This nonstop corruption of law, will be the death of the very society, which law is to protect. If you ask me, this is terrorism, organized crime.

What does a person do, to report a crime? Contact a cop? Contact the village council? Call the mayor? Contact the County states attorney? Contact a judge? Contact a federal judge? Contact the attorney general? Contact the gov? Contact a law school? Contact the senators? Contact the FBI? I CONTACTED THEM ALL and nothing. Most every thing I blog about is public information. You don't need to be a rocket scientist for the rest. A dirt bag is a dirt bag, Plain and simple.

The Palatine Police must have arrested 20,000 or more, people since my arrest. With village, prosecutors, and judicial approval of this disgraceful conduct, I wounder how many other crooked trials, perjured testimony? Just because a cop, States attorney and judge may choose to lie in court, it still don't make it right,


village of Palatine allowed and aided in perjury to a grand jury. The mayors brother was a prime participant (tricked me into signing a grand jury waver) How was I to know that I was in the middle of a scam?

Palatine ordered perjury to grand jury, the judicial knowingly allowed and aided.

Palatine mayors Schwantz, Mullins and Tatooles, obstruct justice. Perjured testimony and false evidence from the Village of Palatine, Village council, police department KNOWINGLY ALLOWED, go before a Grand Jury.

With the ADDITIONAL approval and assistance of Alvarez, Madigan, Quinn, Scotillo, federal, state and county judges, law bars, law professors, and about 5500 others. Quinn's crime commission knew about this, Devine and Obama.

THIS CRIME HAS NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS

What kind of justice system is this? Every Untied States senator was notified, asked for help..... nothing,

A copy of this blog is probably at a few governments agencies. Will probably last a million years

The Law has no RESPECT for the LAW. A land of lawlessness, lack of responsibility, it's a free for all.

I don't think it is right. Look what happens to me.





Dear Anonymous

I was un able to open the video I received, please re-send another way, maybe I post it

Schwantz and council, seem to be, war criminals, to participate, pay, employ, cover up, to have knowledge, of police extracting false confessions









. How about if their buddies in the police department extracted a false confession from each village council member, one at a time, on video so we can watch? Let us watch as the police chiefs kid make make every one of them, confess to a home invasion or a mugging or a drug deal, across town.

Its legal regardless of the methods used. Illinois Attorney General, Mayor Daily, Derbin, Alvarez don't seem to have any interest to prosecute, let alone talk about it, heck the 2 us senators don't seem to mind also, I guess, as long as it ain't them that's the recipient.

Schwantz and his village council are such idiots, they have no idea what human rights are?

Maybe get the Chicago cops to help.

Schwantz have no problem with a cop that lies to his face, if the fire department provided false documents, obstruction of justice, cover ups, bribery, extortion, blackmail, and they go to church? Maybe the same one

After this video, let's sit down and talk about it.

.What a bunch of loser's, to have the citizens of Palatine pay the mayor and village council to over see different methods of torture and pay people to do this, human right violations, at pleasure.

I guess king Hummel don't care what his pesents do to them selves, as long as he gets his cut.